This works Deep Sleep Stress Less is a multi-purpose aromatherapy blend that can be used anytime to de-stress or at night-time to help promote a restful sleep.
Insomnia, stress, nervous tension, anxiety…… We’ve all been there, right?
A lack of sleep can have a massive impact on our bodies which then affects our health, skin and mood. I had been struggling to get to sleep because of feeling anxious, I was laying awake for hours some nights. Having two young children I really need my sleep, falling asleep 3 hours before they are likely to wake up really isn’t ideal. I can’t function on less than 6 hours sleep.
I decided to give this Deep Sleep Stress Less multi-purpose aromatherapy blend ago – the product claims to clear your head so you can breathe more deeply, stress less and promote a restful nights sleep. You apply with the little roller ball onto your pulse points (wrists & temples). This can be applied at any time during the day, directly onto the skin. It contains a blend of essential oils such as Eucalyptus, Frankincense and Lavender.
I’ll be honest I wasn’t expecting much from this product but at this point I was willing to give anything ago for some precious sleep. I went with it and applied when necessary and I started to see an improvement in my sleep from the first night. I felt so much more relaxed, concentrating on the smell helped ease me off to sleep.
I’m so glad I brought this product, It helped my sleep massively. I find the scent really relaxing, I tend to steer away from lavender scents as I don’t usually like them but this is just so calming and I actually enjoy the smell. The deep sleep stress less roller ball is around £12 for 10ml of the product – I will definitely be repurchasing this when I run out.
I feel this product would benefit so many people. Even if you are sleeping well, we all feel stress and anxious at times and this is just so calming – during the day use doesn’t make you feel sleepy, it just relaxes and calms you.
It’s a perfect travel size, so could be popped in your bag. This roller ball would be great for people who become nervous in certain situations such as exams, interviews, flying etc.
Here are some general sleeping tips:
- Avoid daytime naps – short cat naps could be disturbing your sleep at nighttime.
- Create a relaxing bedtime routine – shut down electronic devices (phone, iPad, tv) an hour or so before going to sleep. Find an activity which relaxes you such as reading.
- Avoid eating to late in the evening – Be smart about what you eat and drink, a big meal not long before you try to sleep can cause discomfort from indigestion and make it hard to sleep. Caffeine can cause sleep problems up to 10 – 12 hours after drinking it!
- Create a routine – try to go to sleep and get up the same time everyday (yes, even the weekends)
- Spend more time outside – expose yourself to natural sunlight (I know that’s difficult here in the UK) go for a walk, have your breakfast in the garden during the summer months.
- Oh and if all else fails, eat a banana……………………………..(Mum’s advice)
For me sleeping tablets would be a last resort, I’m lucky because a change in my routine and this herbal remedy has worked wonders 🙂
If you have tried this product I’d love to know if it worked for you? or if you plan on trying this product?
Thank you for popping by